Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm Back (I think)..

I have neglected my blog for a LONG time, haven't I? My husband surprised me with a trip to Hawaii, to visit my sister and her family, for my birthday (Mar21) and we just barely got back. The time change is horrible! First night back, I slept for 12 hours straight! I think I was a newborn the last time I did that! I thought that by traveling at night, it would be easier, but, NOT! I am still trying to get back to "normal"...While we were there, we renewed our wedding vows in a Hawaiian ceremony. It was very nice and romantic....That too was a surprise....I am doing my best to get back in my craft room, since, I NEED to stamp, create, something! Thanks for stopping by....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter and belated Happy Birthday Magdalia! What a nice surprise from your hubby...I'm so jealous, I wish my husband were the romantic type. I'm sure you had a great time! Welcome back, we sure did miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails