Friday, February 26, 2010

Lattice Card

I finally used my Design Studio! Took me long enough! Still have a LONG way to go, but, I am getting there, slowly,but, surely...On to my card...I made this for my sister-in-law and her
family, in Conn. She lost her father last night....He was a dear man, who will be missed by many. I wanted a simple card, so, I went back to the card I made in class and went from there. I used Core'dination paper for the first time and I really like the look..
Sorry about the blurry picture, as soon as I took it, my battery died! Never fails! Oh, well....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Migdalia, this card is stunning! Love what you did with the lattice and the embossed butterflies are gorgeous! I'm sure your sister in law will find great comfort in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails