Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tilda




Wow! I haven't been on here in a LONG while! I meant to, but, life got in the way, KWIM....Anywho, while my younger (she likes that!) and my mother were visiting my middle sister in Hawaii, they visited a LSS and got me this Tilda! They missed me! My first (and only, hint, hint) Tilda...I must admit, that at first, the no-mouth thing was kinda weird, but, then I grew to love her! I decided to make these cards,but, am not at all happy with them. They need some oomph! I'll have to stare at them a little more....Not only that, I need to take better pictures! Sorry about the blurriness!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging takes a lot of time and work doesn't it...but you'll get the hang of it and it will be second nature to you. Both of these cards are really fabulous Migdalia! You would never know that they were the same stamp because they are so diffent in color and layout, which by the way are awesome. I'm really excited about your blog because now I will be able to see your creative side! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails